We have drawn up a Contingency Plan in order to minimize the contagion risks related to Covid-19. This Plan consists of several measures to protect people’s health, as well as possessions and places. These measures are mandatory for the staff, as well as for the customers.
Measures for the CUSTOMERS:
1. They shall bring their own protection equipment (mask and/or screen).
2. They shall keep social distance. In case it is not possible, they shall use their protection equipment (mask and/or screen).
3. Masks and/or screens shall be used while travelling into the company vehicle and/or whenever the guide considers necessary.
ATTENTION: no customer shall be allowed to get into the company vehicle without wearing the protection equipment (mask and/or screen), with the exception of medical exemption.
4. Following the activity reservation, in case any of the group members has contagion suspicion or any symptoms that lead them to believe they are sick, they must inform the staff and shall not take part on the activity.
Likewise, in case of illness or contagion (with or without symptoms) in the following days to the activity, we would be extremely grateful if they let us know. This way, we would be able to efficiently stablish a possible contagion chain.
5. They commit to use properly all the equipment provided by the company. Binoculars shall be non-transferable, as well as the protection glasses, which are intended to avoid contact between the eye and the telescope.
Measures adopted by Birdwatch Asturias:
1. Guided activities shall be carried out by up to 10 participants.
2. We shall provide our clients with disinfectant soap and/or alcohol gel for hand disinfection.
3. At the beginning of the tour, we shall expose the measures and procedures for an appropriate activity development.
4. Social distance (1,5 m) shall be kept. In case it is not possible, all participants shall use their protection equipment (mask and/or screen).
5. Masks and/or screens shall be used while travelling into the company vehicle and/or whenever the guide considers necessary.
6. Plastic protection glasses shall be provided to each participant, to use them when looking through the telescope, in order to avoid the eye-scope contact. These glasses are personal and non-transferable. Binoculars, terrestrial telescopes and protection glasses shall be cleaned and disinfected at the end of the activity, so they are ready to use safely by the next group of customers.
7. The company vehicle shall be cleaned and disinfected at the end of each activity.
8. All our activities shall be carried out by appointment, either with online reservation, by sending a reservation request to our e-mail address (email@example.com) or by phone call (+34 644 461 546 / +34 619 357 342).